DOUVRES-LA-DELIVRANDE

Chapelle de la Congrégation Notre-Dame de Fidélité

Religiöse Gebäude

Notre Dame de la Fidélité. This chapel is one of the first monumental buildings to use slabs of glass, an architectural technique of which René Lalique was the forerunner and which he used for the first time in the Coty building in New York in 1912. A listed Historic Monument, this superb ensemble has been restored in keeping with Lalique's original work, designed around 1930 for the Community Centennial. Not to be missed: Christ on a translucid cross, three windows, a tabernacle door, illuminated columns and a sanctuary lamp. Visits on request - please call 02 31 37 30 17.
Adresse

Chapelle de la Congrégation Notre-Dame de Fidélité

40 rue du Bout VarinRoute de Cresserons-Ouistreham

14440 DOUVRES-LA-DELIVRANDE

Telefon : 02 31 37 30 17

Preis

Erwachsenen-Tarif Ab 3 €
Zahlarten

Zahlungskarten

Bargeld

Öffnungszeiten

Individuell

Vom 01/01/2017 am 31/12/2017
Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch, Donnerstag, Freitag, Samstag, Sonntag : 09:00-11:30 / 14:00-17:00

Aktivitäten

Temporäre Ausstellungen

Besichtigungen

BesichtigungenEinzelgästeGruppe
Durchschnittliche Dauer45 Minuten -

Gruppe

Auch für Gruppen geeignet
minimale Personenzahl 10

Zusätzliche Informationen

Umgebung : Am Meer, In der City, Auf dem Land