Notre Dame de la Fidélité. This chapel is one of the first monumental buildings to use slabs of glass, an architectural technique of which René Lalique was the forerunner and which he used for the first time in the Coty building in New York in 1912. A listed Historic Monument, this superb ensemble has been restored in keeping with Lalique's original work, designed around 1930 for the Community Centennial. Not to be missed: Christ on a translucid cross, three windows, a tabernacle door, illuminated columns and a sanctuary lamp. Visits on request - please call 02 31 37 30 17.
- Gebührenfreier Parkplatz
- Gruppen erlaubt